Well, my due date (January 10th) has come and gone. And what did I do on my due date? Well I went to yoga class, and then installed the toilet and laundry sink at our new house. I feel like it was quite an accomplishment, not because it's hard to do any of those things (I guess it's a bit more awkward being nine months pregnant), but because we finally have running water at the house! It's been about 6 months, (and I won't tell you how much $$$ later), but we can finally go the bathroom inside, instead of the cold porta potty that occassionally will tip over in the wind.
And what did I not do on my due date? Attend my cousin Gina's wedding. Jeff and I would have loved to have gone to Chicago for the momentous occassion, but they tell me I'm not supposed to travel far. So we stayed home. But here are a few photos of the event taken by my dad:
The beautiful bride being walked down the aisle by her father, Daniel Cote.
Mother of the bride, Marsha Cote, escorted by her significant other, Rich.

Gina and Peter at the mass.

Peter Fillicaro, my new cousin.

Look how radient she looks! Mrs. Fillicaro

The wedding party.

Pete and Gina cuttinig the cake.

Tommy Starcevic, Gina, Heather Starcevic (Sherwood), Shea Mears, and Mike Orthner

Baby Ante Starcevic.